FotoZap(R) Brings Experiential Buzz to Super Bowl
NOVATO, Calif., Jan. 30, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Picture Marketing, Inc., a technology provider of image-centric event marketing solutions, has perfected a way to turn consumer Super Bowl experiences into marketing gold for multiple major brands in Phoenix this week.
Using cutting edge photo and video capture and branding technology, Picture Marketing transforms simple consumer interactions into social shares, amplified through their FotoZap platform.
- Guests flying into Phoenix are met in the baggage claim area with the Pepsi “Get Hyped for Halftime” promotion, which puts them on the field during the halftime event. Picture Marketing’s platform automates the photo magic that allows guests to choose their own background, and share their image online.
- Bud Light sponsors a double decker party bus providing free transportation between popular stops…the rolling embodiment of a designated driver…with FotoZap on the bus, recording the onboard zaniness for social posterity, of course.
- StubHub invites selected ticket holders to a hospitality venue prior to the game. The guests record a touchdown dance video complete with a cheering crowd in the background.
- Fathead utilizes the Do-It-Yourself version of the FotoZap technology to capture consumers posing with a variety of life-size Fathead cut outs.
- Funergy / Barrow Neurology Institute and Dignity Health. Concussions are a top-of-mind issue in the NFL. Barrow Neurology and Dignity Health are using FotoZap to capture commemorative photos of guests during its “Brain Ball.”
In all cases, Picture Marketing uses it’s cutting edge FotoZap platform to immediately deliver the branded images to the consumer’s email and cell phone, where it is queued up for instant social sharing. And socially share they do, with results that are prime examples of the power of brand advertising embedded into socially shared photos.
“We have efforts on record where each participant resulted in 10 unique visitors to the branded website, creating millions of impressions,” said Joe Frisch, VP of Client Services at Picture Marketing. “Our simple activity proactively engages the consumer in ways that are uniquely memorable, with results rivaling traditional types of paid media efforts. And with advanced reporting options available, in real-time views, our clients can measure the ROI of experiential activations in ways never before possible.”
FotoZap is the first mobile application that allows instant creation of a branded photo sharing website, giving any size business the ability to capture photos of consumers in branded moments, and then track engagement results as consumers share the branded photos with their friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and SMS. With FotoZap, business owners benefit from word-of-mouth marketing as consumers do what they love to do; share personal photos.
“Photo sharing is one of the fastest growing uses of mobile and social channels. More than 700 million photos a day are shared by consumers. Our technology allows businesses to insert their brand message into the photo sharing that their customers are already doing. This generates social word-of-mouth that attracts new customers to a brand, and reinforces existing fan relationships,” said Ron Tonini, CEO and co-founder of Picture Marketing, Inc.
Tim Hoyt, President and co-founder added, “The Super Bowl is not just the Super Bowl of sports, it’s also the world’s premiere advertising event, and the most noted experiential marketing gathering in the known universe. As brands become more aware of the importance and value of socially shared experiences, we are proud to offer the world’s most advanced platform for creating branded sharing. We are excited about FotoZap delivering brand awareness and social referrals that can lead to measurable increases in revenue for leading brands not only for events as large as the Super Bowl, but for any size effort, for any brand, worldwide.”
Headquartered in Novato, California, privately held Picture Marketing, Inc. has been on the forefront of image-centric Internet marketing since 2002. Their “photo sharing for brands” technology platform has been successfully used by more than half of the world’s 100 biggest advertisers, helping to grow a multi-million dollar business.
Past and current clients read like a Who’s Who of the worlds top marketing firms. Major automotive firms like Honda and Ford, well known beverage brands like Corona and Pepsi, CPG brands like Degree Deodorant and Hamburger Helper are just a few of the hundreds of brand names that have used the FotoZap mobile marketing platform to promote their marketing messages through social channels.
ABOUT PICTURE MARKETING, INC.
Picture Marketing, Inc. provides image-centric experiential marketing solutions with its patented Fotozap® technology. Brands and marketing agencies use Picture Marketing’s full line of products and services to create on-brand photo experiences that engage consumers and build online communities. Picture Marketing offers its clients enhanced ROI on their social media initiatives with fully customized solutions to capture and display photos and videos, both onsite and online.
Gary Douglas (310) 592-3049
– See more at: FotoZap(R) Brings Experiential Buzz to Super Bowl.